Saturday, September 11, 2010

Scuba Diver Chic at Ohne Titel

Maybe it's the swimmer in me, but did anyone else think "scuba diving" when they saw the Spring 2011 Ohne Titel collection?

Photobucket

Opening with Cat McNeil in the neoprene bodysuit just made me think of dolphin trainers at Sea World. I love the creativity behind the body suits, but I just cant help associating them with water sports.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Overall, the collection has a very sporty vibe. The color blocking and tight buns adds to this effect. I give Alexa Adams and Flora Gill (the designers behind Ohne Titel) props for thinking outside of the box and making a memorable collection but will it be remembered for the right reasons?

What are your thoughts? Are you diggin' scuba chic?

6 comments:

ching said...

haha i now know what you mean by scuba. xD

daisychain said...

haha totally see what ya mean

Unknown said...

Like the second outfit.

studentfab.blogspot.com said...

Yes scuba divers. But very stylish scuba divers

www.lifeetc-blog.blogspot.com

Fashions Not A Luxury said...

Lovely material. Like scuba diving gear :)

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I definitely see the scuba diver angle... and yet I'm strangely drawn to these. I think there's a part of me that loves workout clothes (despite never working out)... ; )