Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Part Two of The Fenway Garden Photoshoot!

Now for part two of my photoshoot in the Fenway Gardens with the fabulous Miss Emily Tebbetts!

I loved sitting in this tall grass! I felt like a tiger. ..
Photobucket

Photobucket
My expression in this moment was definitely influenced by the random violinist that was playing the garden next to us...he was quite an interesting fellow. I play the cello, and at first I couldnt help but laugh to myself a little because it sounded like he was playing "Mississippi Stoplight" in double time...which anyone who did elementary school strings knows what I am talking about! However, that must have been his warmup because I was shocked when he began to play "Explosive" by Bond.... my favorite modern day string quartet! I definitely recommend checking them out if you get a chance ;)

Photobucket
I wear the bracelete in this photo almost everyday...never fails to get at least 2 compliments!

Photobucket
To me this last photo is genius. Everything about it works...the bike in the foreground is an excellent touch! Emily's photography never fails to amaze me...

Photobucket
This last photo I like to call "Secret Garden." ;)

I hope you all enjoyed part two of this shoot.... This is the first photoshoot of many with Emily this year!

Xx Katie Lu

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love the photos. You are gorgeous.

ching said...

wwooow. these are wonderful shots.. your eyes are riveting. :)

fashion clocked said...

beautiful pics- love the setting- the 'secret garden' shot, and the pic with the blurred bike in the foreground... all so dreamy. I was thinking howcome you don't model too? Katie.xxxx

Pomeline said...

I love this and Bond is an amazing quartet to dance to.

joana said...

Aww so pretty!!!!!

Jade Purple Brown said...

these photos are gorgeous plus im loving the lace :)

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

studentfab.blogspot.com said...

OMG is that you??? You look amazing - your eyes are so striking!

anna
www.lifeetc-blog.blogspot.com
check out my new post:)

Manuella said...

those pictures are great and i love your blouse! kisses dear and i hope to see you back soon on my blog ♥

cool hunter said...

love your blog!
thanks for post spanishcoolhunterb!
the pictures are gorgeous and you´re so beatiful! xo xo!!!

Debora said...

Hi dear :)
thank you for your comment in my TokyoBlondes !

Beautiful blog, I LOVE IT !
I love your sense of style, you're great. Well done
I follow you now

my giveaway : http://tokyoblondes.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaway-vintage-blazer.html

kiss

silviasiantar said...

ooohhh i wanna come to the secret garden!!!

beautiful styling

i love your blog. following!


xoxo
poisepolish.


keep in touch

Anna said...

Beautiful pictures!

CIICERN
xx

Tiffany Kadani said...

Stunning! You seriously are totally gorgeous!

I V Y said...

WHAT. A. STUNNER.

Shayla said...

Gosh, you have the most beautiful photos in your blog.